La pêche ... plus qu'une passion !!! Index du Forum
La pêche ... plus qu'une passion !!! Index du Forum

HD Wiz Khalifa.Top Floor

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La pêche ... plus qu'une passion !!! Index du Forum -> PECHE EN MER -> Matériel
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
romaallun

Masculin
Point(s): 76
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 16:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: HD Wiz Khalifa.Top Floor Répondre en citant

Wiz Khalifa Top Floor > urlin.us/2bl87

Pouvnm..tohoto..webu..s..tm..souhlaste[Chorus]Started.out.slowCause.no.matter.how.much.she.gets.she.wants.moreGirl.now.we.on.the.top.floorHolding.on.tight,.you.and.I.goCan.you.feel.it.in?Can.you.feel.it.in?Feel.it.in?[Verse.1]Uh,.first.class.help.you.in.the.game.like.a.free.throwFill.my.bank.up.with.cash,.my.glass.with.ClicquotYou.ain't.gotta.tell.your.friends.what.we.talk.about.or.the.places.that.we.goYou.mine.for.the.night,.your.man.tryin'.repo,.uhWork.nights.never.sleep.so.you.think.she.got.no.jobGo.to.school.during.the.week,.on.the.weekend.we.go.hardLive.so.large,.let.you.go.tear.down.the.mall.like.it's.your.carIt's.no.problem,.go.ahead.and.sing.it.girl,.this.is.your.song[Chorus]Started.out.slowCause.no.matter.how.much.she.gets.she.wants.moreGirl.now.we.on.the.top.floorHolding.on.tight,.you.and.I.goCan.you.feel.it.in?Can.you.feel.it.in?Feel.it.in?[Verse.2]Oh,.nothing.you.could.tell.us.they.get.jealous.when.we.show.upMake.you.feel.like.a.little.girl.again,.or.fuck.you.like.a.grown-upHigh.as.you.can.be.it's.like.the.dream.you.never.woke.fromMy.life's.like.a.movie,.get.ready.for.your.close.upPour.bottle.and.toast.up,.your.man.in.your.phone.tryna.to.see.what.your.plans.isSo.what,.you.still.turn.up.my.songs.soon.as.they.playing.itKnow.what.the.sayin'.is."Money.talks".and.you.ain't.saying.shitI'mma.call.you.soon.as.I.landProbably.roll.some.weed.right.up.on.the.beach.while.you.tanParty.every.week.and.you.hardly.would.speakBut.now.you.got.my.phone.taking.pictures,.laughing,.smoking,.chilling,.yeah[Chorus]Started.out.slowCause.no.matter.how.much.she.gets.she.wants.moreGirl.now.we.on.the.top.floorHolding.on.tight,.you.and.I.goCan.you.feel.it.in?Can.you.feel.it.in?Feel.it.in?We.don't.need.to.worry.talk.probably.cause.we.in.the.sky,.sky,.sky,.skyWhen.we.really.take.off.and.I.tell.her.hold.on.cause.she.say.she.never.been.this.highWe.don't.need.to.worry.talk.probably.cause.we.in.the.sky,.sky,.sky,.skyWhen.we.really.take.off.and.I.tell.her.hold.on.cause.she.say.she.never.been.this.high.External.linksNominate.as.Song.of.the.Day.iTunes:.buy.Top.Floor.Amazon:.search.for.Wiz.Khalifa..Rolling.Papers..Top.Floor.Hype.Machine:.search.for.Wiz.Khalifa..Top.Floor.Last.fm:.search.for.Wiz.Khalifa..Rolling.Papers..Top.Floor.Pandora:.search.for.Wiz.Khalifa..Top.Floor.Wikipedia:.search.for.Wiz.Khalifa..Rolling.Papers..Top.Floor.Spotify:.search.for.Wiz.Khalifa..Rolling.Papers..Top.Floor.allmusic:.Top.Floor.MusicBrainz:.Top.Floor.Retrieved.from.".Categories:.Song.Green.Songs.Language/English.Songs.by.Wiz.Khalifa.Songs.T.ITunes/Song.Allmusic/Song.MusicBrainz/Song.Add.category.Cancel.Save.Around.Wikia's.network.Random.Wiki.Music.About.Help.Community.Central.Careers.Advertise.API.Contact.Wikia.Terms.of.Use.Privacy.Policy.Global.Sitemap.Local.Sitemap.Content.is.available.under.CopyrightDiscuss...This...Song...Add...a...new...song...discussion.Nahlsit.protiprvn.obsah..Rss,..O..projektu,..Podmmky..uit,..Kontakt....No.sleep.6Songwriters:.FELDER,.WARREN./.WANSEL,.ANDREW./.THOMAZ,.CAMERON.JIBRIL.Top.Floor.lyrics..Sony/ATV.Music.Publishing.LLC,.Warner/Chappell.Music,.Inc.,.Universal.Music.Publishing.Group.Lyrics.term.of.use.More.Wiz.Khalifa.lyrics.Work.Hard.Play.Hard.We.Dem.Boyz.Medicated.Roll.Up.Sky.High.Wake.Up.Paperbond.Reefer.Party.Yoko.Still.Blazin.Contact.Us./.Privacy.Policy./.ToS./.LyricsFreak..2016.Dom..Playlisty..Koncerty..Fankluby..Poadavky..ebky..Kecrna..Uivatel..Soute..Npovda..W..Wiz..Khalifa..Rolling..Papers..Top..Floor..-..text..Mus..se..nejprve..pihlsitGENIUS..Sign..Up..Sign..In..Rap..Pop..Rock..R&B..Country..France..Deutschland..Polska..Lit..News..Screen..Sports..405..Not..Allowed.Text.pidal.a1capo.Video.pidala.andiiik.Uka.pse.kamardm.na.Ti,.kte.hledali.pse.Top.Floor,.navtvili.tak:.Wale.-.The.Number.Won.Competition.Mac.Miller.-.On.Some.Real.Shit.Mac.Miller.-.Knock.Knock.KiD.CuDi.-.The.end.Wale.-.The.Break.Up.Song.Online.uivatel.(154).Pihlen.Pezdvka.Heslo.pamatovat.Registrovat.se.Rolling.Papers.When.Im.Gone.On.My.Level.Ft.Too.Short.Black.and.Yellow.Roll.up.Hopes.&.Dreams.Wake.up.The.Race.Star.Of.The.Show.No.sleep.Get.Your.Shit.Top.Floor.Fly.Solo.Rooftops.Cameras.Wiz.Khalifa.texty.1.New!..Highlight..lyrics..to..add..Meanings,..Special..Memories,..and..Misheard..LyricsYoung,..Wild..and..Free..3Burrrr!...(Page...not...found)...Sorry,...we...didn't...mean...for...that...to...happen!...You...can...search...Genius...by...using...the...search...bar...above,...or...go...back...to...the...homepageAdvisory..-..the..following..lyrics..contain..explicit..language:..[Foreign..Content]Started..out..out..slow..'Cause..no..matter..how..much..she..gets,..she..wants..more..Girl,..now..we..on..the..top..floor..Holdin'..on..tight,..you..ain't..lettin'..goCan..you..feel..it?..Can..you..feel..it?..Feel..it?Oh..First..class..have..you..in..the..game..like..a..free..throw..Fill..my..bank..up..with..cash,..my..glass..were..clicko..You..ain't..gotta..tell..your..friends..what..we..talk..about..or..the..places..we..go..You're..mine..for..the..night,..your..man..try..and..rip..all,..ohWork..nights,..never..sleep..so..you..think..she..got..no..job..Go..to..school..durin'..the..week,..on..the..weekend,..we..go..hard..Live..so..large,..let..you..daughter..down..the..mall..like..it's..your..car..It's..no..problem,..go..'head,..sing..it,..girl,..this..is..your..song,..ohStarted..out..out..slow..'Cause..no..matter..how..much..she..gets,..she..wants..more..Girl,..now..we..on..the..top..floor..Holdin'..on..tight,..you..ain't..lettin'..goCan..you..feel..it?..Can..you..feel..it?..Feel..it?Oh..Nothing..you..can..tell..us,..they..get..jealous..when..we..show..up..Make..you..feel..like..a..little..girl..again..but..fuck..you..like..a..grown..up..High..as..you..can..be,..it's..like..the..dream..you..never..woke..from..My..life's..like..a..movie,..get..ready..for..your..close-upPour..bottles..and..toast..up..Your..man..ring..your..phone,..tryin'..to..see..what..your..plans..is..So..what?..You..still..turn..up..my..songs..soon..as..they..playin'..it..Know..what..the..sound..is,..my..new..talks..and..you..ain't..sayin'..shitI'mma..call..you..soon..as..I..land..Probably..roll..some..weed,..ride..up..on..the..beach..while..you..tan..Party..every..week..and..you..hardly..would..speak..But..now..you..got..my..phone..takin'..pictures..Laughin',..smokin',..chillin',..yeahStarted..out..out..slow..'Cause..no..matter..how..much..she..gets,..she..wants..more..Girl,..now..we..on..the..top..floor..Holdin'..on..tight,..you..ain't..lettin'..goCan..you..feel..it?..Can..you..feel..it?..Feel..it?We..don't..really..need..to..talk..Probably..'cause..we're..in..the..sky,..sky,..sky,..sky..When..we..really..take..off..And..I..tell..her,..hold..on..'cause..she..say..she..never..been..this..highWe..don't..really..need..to..talk..Probably..'cause..we're..in..the..sky,..sky,..sky,..sky..When..we..really..take..off..And..I..tell..her,..hold..on..'cause..she..say..she..never..been..this..high..Songwriters..FELDER,..WARREN../..WANSEL,..ANDREW../..THOMAZ,..CAMERON..JIBRIL..Published..by..Lyrics....Sony/ATV..Music..Publishing..LLC,..Warner/Chappell..Music,..Inc.,..Universal..Music..Publishing..Group..About.Genius.Embed.a.Text.Verified.Artists.Contributor.Guidelines.Education.Press.Advertise.Privacy.Policy.Jobs.Developers.Terms.of.Use.Contact.us..2016.Genius.Media.Group.IncCorrect...Mail...Print...Vote...Top...Floor...Lyrics...Lyrics......Artists:...W......Wiz...Khalifa......Top...Floor......Top...Floor...Lyrics...Languages...Arabic...Deutsch...Greek...English...Spanish...French...Italian...Japanese...Korean...Netherlands...Portuguese...Russian...Hot...lyrics...Royals...Lorde...Counting...Stars...OneRepublic...Timber...Pitbull...The...Monster...Eminem...Wrecking...Ball...Miley...Cyrus...Roar...Katy...Perry...Featured...lyrics...Elastic...Heart...Sia...The...Heart...Wants...What...It...Wants...Selena...Gomez...Good...For...You...Selena...Gomez...Infinity...Mariah...Carey...Earned...It...The...Weeknd...I...Really...Like...You...Carly...Rae...Jepsen...See...You...Again...Wiz...Khalifa...Love...Me...Like...You...Do...Ellie...Goulding...Tweet...translated...from...English...to...English...Wiz...Khalifa...–...Top...Floor...Lyrics...Translation...in...progressPlease.waitSee..You..Again..ftCorrect.this.Line.Record.a.Video.Annotation.Edit.Video.Id.Add.an.Image.Formatting.Help.Save.(shift+enter).cancel.Add.an.image,.video,.or.tweet.by.pasting.in.the.URL:.Add.a.link.like.this:.[Check.out.my.fave.website](.Simple.formatting:.*Italicize.Album.Titles*.>.This.is.how.you.quote.from.other.sources.How.to.write.for.Genius..Save.Video..Re-record.Video..Watch.Video.Again.CharliePokud..nem..et,..tak..se..zaregistruj..started..out..out..slow,..slow,..cause..no..matter..how..much..she..gets..she..wants..more..girl..now..we..on..the..top..floor,..top..floor..holding..on..tight,..you..and..i..go..can..you..feel..it..in?..can..you..feel..it..in?..feel..it..in..?..oh,..first..class..have..in..the..game..like..a..free..throw..fill..my..bank..up..with..cash..my..glass..were....you..aint..gotta..tell..your..friends..what..we..talk..about..all..the..places..that..we..go,..we..go..youre..mine..for..the..nigh,..your..man..try..and..rip..all,..oh..work..nights..never..sleep..so..you..think..she..got..no..job..go..to..school..during..the..week..on..a..week..and..we..go..hard..live..so..large,..let..you..daughter..down..the..mall..like..its..your..car..its..no..problem,..go..ahead..and..sing..it..girl,..this..is..your..song..started..out..out..slow,..slow,..cause..no..matter..how..much..she..gets..she..wants..more..girl..now..we..on..the..top..floor,..top..floor..holding..on..tight,..you..and..i..go..can..you..feel..it..in?..can..you..feel..it..in?..feel..it..in..?..oh..nothing..you..thinking..jealous..when..we..show..up,..show..up..make..you..feel..like..a..little..girl..again,..but..fuck..you..like..a..grown..up,..high..as..you..can..be..its..like..the..dream..you..never..woke..from..my..lifes..like..a..movie,..get..ready..for..your..close..up..pour..bottles..and..toast..up,..your..man....trying..to..see..what..your..plans..is..so..what,..you..still..turn..up..my..songs..soon..as..they..playing..it..know..what..the..sound..is..my..new..talks..and..you..aint..saying..shit..ima..call..you..soon..as..i..land..probably..roll..some..weed..ride..up..on..the..beach..while..you..tan..party..every..week..and..you..hardly..would..speak..but..now..you..got..my..phone..taking..pictures..laughing..smoking..chilling..yeah..started..out..out..slow,..slow,..cause..no..matter..how..much..she..gets..she..wants..more..girl..now..we..on..the..top..floor,..top..floor..holding..on..tight,..you..and..i..go..can..you..feel..it..in?..can..you..feel..it..in?..feel..it..in..?..we..dont..need....talk..about..it..probably..cause..were..in..the..sky,..sky,..sky,..sky..when..we..really..take..off..and..i..tell..her..hold..on..cause..she..say..she..never..been..this..high..we..dont..need....talk..about..it..probably..cause..were..in..the..sky,..sky,..sky,..sky..when..we..really..take..off..and..i..tell..her..hold..on..cause..she..say..she..never..been..this..highWikia.Skip.to.Content.Skip.to.Wiki.Navigation.Skip.to.Site.Navigation.The.Home.of.Fandom.Games.Movies.TV.Explore.Wikia.Games.Movies.TV.Trending.Wikias.Community.Central.Search.this.wikia.Search.all.of.Wikia.Sign.In.Register.Username.Password.Forgot.your.password?.Stay.logged.in.Or.Connect.Start.a.wikia.Advertisement.LyricWiki.Navigation.On.the.Wiki.Wiki.Activity.Random.page.Videos.Images.Chat.Help.Out.LyricWiki.FAQ.Help.Index.Help.with.Editing.Pages.General.Help.Ask.on.Help.Desk.File.an.Edit.Request.Our.Page.Naming.Policy.The.Community.Find.Admins.Post.Feedback.Stroll.Around.Popular.Pages.Randomize.Random.Artist.Random.Album.Random.Song.Random.Translation.LyricWiki.Awards.Song.of.the.Day.Album.of.the.Week.Top.100.iTunes.Songs.Other.Lists.Search.Lyrics.Artists.Artists.by.Hometown.Artists.by.Genre.Artists.by.Label.Albums.Albums.by.Genre.Compilation.Series.Songs.Songs.by.Language.Translations.Instrumentals.Genres.Pop.Rock.Electronic.Hip.Hop.Metal.Country.Folk.Other0.055...Integrate...the...suggestion...into...the...annotation,...keeping...the...contributor...guidelines...in...mindTop.Floor.Lyrics.from.Rolling.PapersWe..Dem..Boyz..Wiz..Khalifa..fotky..Texty..psn..a..peklady,..kter..se..zde..nchz,..jsou..chrnny..autorskmi..prvy..jejich..vlastnk..a..slou..vhradn..k..vzdlvacm..elmFeatured..Video..more..videos..What's..That..Line?..Jack..Johnson,..Phoenix,..Thirty..Seconds..to..Mars,..and..Karmin..share..their..most..commonly..misheard..lyrics.Labels..Search..Contents..Browse..Categories..Category..Intersection..Search..Advanced..About..LyricWiki..Statistics..Our..Affiliates..Requests..for..Edits..Artists..Albums..Songs..Upload..Art..Lyrically..Mobile..App..Special..Pages..Double..Redirects..Uncategorized..Photos..LyricWiki..API..SOAP..Wikify..Tracklists..Contribute..Edit..this..Page..Add..a..Video..Add..a..Photo..Add..a..Page..Wiki..Activity..Watchlist..Random..page..Recent..changes..Wiz..Khalifa:Top..Floor..Lyrics..1,816,694pages..on..this..wiki..Edit..VisualEditor..History..Talk0..Top..Floor..This..song..is..by..Wiz..Khalifa..and..appears..on..the..album..Rolling..Papers..(2011)This.is.a.requirement.of.our.licensing.agreement.with.music.Gracenote2.Chainz.(F.Tento.web.pouv.k.poskytovn.slueb,.personalizaci.reklam.a.analze.nvtvnosti.soubory.cookieprint.correct.Terms.of.Use.On.My.Level.Ft.Too.Short.10Black...and...Yellow...4Submit.Corrections.Cancel. f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 16:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La pêche ... plus qu'une passion !!! Index du Forum -> PECHE EN MER -> Matériel Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation